Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : FZ9268077
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Our client needs your outstanding skills as a Treasury Manager to manage all aspects of Treasury Operations. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a highly respected industry leader enjoying sustainable long term growth in a role that will challenge and fulfil you, and set your career on a rewarding new trajectory. Be part of an exceptional team in a high energy workplace where initiative is rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Your exceptional experience and business insights will be instrumental as you process and account for foreign exchange hedging, cash management and borrowing activities to optimise the company’s treasury risk profile. Tap into your brilliant knowledge of banking systems and transactional banking as you prepare cash forecasts and cash flow analyses, and let your outstanding collaborative skills shine as you working cross-functionally with our finance and business leaders.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding relevant Treasury experience in a corporate or banking environment.
• Experience in the preparation of financial schedules as required by local compliance laws.
• Impressive knowledge of relevant accounting standards related to financial instruments including hedge accounting.
• Exposure to Treasury reporting for senior management and business leaders.
• Extraordinary analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Brilliant communication skills – both verbal and written, to convey complex Treasury concepts to colleagues with a non-financial background.