T&E Audit Consultant(NL17081302)
RMB300000 - 480000 / annum
February 27, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Client has no one doing T&E audit. However they have been pin point during their audit that that T&E audit did not pass certain marks. She wants some up able to conduct T&E for that in their entities and also do a set up review.
Key description of the project
- Discuss with management and determine the scoping of T&E review, including the categories of expenses, scopes of entities within the group, etc.
- Understand expectations from management and align with the strategy plan of the company;
- Establish the milestones of the project in the short-term and long-term respectively.
- Define the checkpoints and review attributes for various types of expenses as agreed in the scoping exercise;
- Set-up the criteria and thresholds for discrepancies as red-flag, questionable transactions, etc
- Review selective transactions and underlying documents and perform substantive testing according to the review attributes;
- Perform data analysis in multiple dimensions as necessary to have in-depth view of the data structure.
Key Requirements of the role
- Consultant that have hands on knowledge on T&E
- Able to advise/set up and conduct
- Able to work in their Nanhui office. ( They have shuttle pick up at Line 7) Maybe can be based at Puxi office as well.
- Some travelling needed to Beijing office.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.