System engineer （IL255654）
RMB200000 - 300000 / annum
December 5, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a world’s leading MNC which recently decided to focus on market in China as half of their revenue last year was generated in China region.
Engineering and Provisioning
- Designing solutions for multiple collocated data centers, infrastructure projects and Tier one operational needs;
- Support hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories and storage
- Installing and ongoing configuration of servers
- Operations and support
- Be responsible for daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- Verifying completion of scheduled maintenance jobs
- Providing Tier III support for global infrastructure tea, to perform regular security monitoring
- Troubleshooting and investigating any technology infrastructure issues.
- Collaborating with global team to automate patches and upgrades for overall administrative tools and utilities
- Configure/add new services
- Upgrade and configure system software
- Maintain system procedures such as operation or configuration
- Technical competencies
- Proven skills in problem solving, performance tuning and abstract thought
- Excellent business communication skills with engineering mindset
- Solid understanding in infrastructure tool landscape
- Windows administration server technology
- SCCM experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Master’s degree is preferred
- More than seven years of experiences in related domain
- Excellent English
- Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.