Sr. Project Manager – Named Vehicle Brand(HS9991414)
RMB720000 - 960000 / annum
December 4, 2017
Our client is a well known group with several premium brands. This company is famous for its innovative technology as well as trendy design. The IT team's primary role is to manage all IT aspects(projects, services, etc.) in China to support business growth. Project team under IT organization is responsible for delivering all IT project portfolios in China covering all aspects in IT area to make sure that all the projects are delivered on time/on budget with quality, governed by right IT delivery governance model.
- Lead all project initiatives in CRM areas
- Project initiation, including as-is/to-be analysis, project organizing, benefit definition, scope definition, business blueprint, and cost estimation/validation.
- Monitor the project progress closely, beware of all risks/issues, organize all discussion/meetings for decision making and escalate to management team if necessary.
- Manage changes within the projects, define the changes scope/justification/effort and follow IT delivery process to manage properly.
- Organize/Participate all the gate review for his/her projects, which include all deliverables and requisites before the gate review, presentation during the gate review, and all following-up actions after the gate review.
- Publish project status report/issue report according to IT delivery methodology, and provide all ad-hoc report per users requires.
- Flexibility to rotate in various IT areas(Digital, data, CRM)
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Oversea experience can be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Experience in CRM technology(Salesforce, SAP, Sibel)
- Solid experience in project management and deep knowledge of project management methodology
- PMP/Prince2/Scrum master certificate
- Auto industry IT experience is preferred
- Strong working enterprise experience in technology firms.
- Exposure to firms with complex solutions
- More than 6 years professional experience
- Strong analytical ability and project leading
This is a transformation project role for about 12 months. In this this role you need to train and develop the service and solutions package for the organization and working with multiple business functions.
What’s on offer?
- Potential opportunity for a permanent employment
- An exceptional career opportunity that will expand your skill set through diverse and challenging projects.
- The support of a dynamic and highly talented team.
- A chance to be rewarded for your creativity and innovative outlook.
- An exciting workplace and a role where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.