Software architect – iOS (6 months) KS1811233
RMB300000 - 420000 / annum
November 26, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is a multinational Retail company with more than 10,000 stores in China.
Contribute to the overall design and architecture of the codebase. Participate in project planning efforts to coordinate mobile development work.
• Create large scale iOS applications.
• Design, develop and deploy high-quality applications.
• Write clean code and develop scalable solutions in a highly collaborative environment.
• Work with front-end engineers, designers, QA and product managers to implement new features.
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years of professional experience working on large iOS applications in a team environment.
• Extensive iOS/Swift development.
• Expertise in JSON-based REST APIs.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Experience developing unit tests and UI tests within Xcode
• Experience using command-line git and Github
• Proficiency in spoken and written in English.
• Have experience in full development cycle of an app, preferred experience with smart wearables.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555