Senior Software Architect （CH48674）
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 27 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : CH48674
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Our client is looking for an experienced database developer with a strong SQL Server background. In this fast-paced role you will be working to design, build and develop a new server with the right database architecture. If you consider yourself an authority on writing SQL code and love developing new systems, this may be the position for you.
- Own the design, build, and test of all technical architecture components
- Lead the development, execution, and operations technical architecture and infrastructure analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the product fulfills the requirements.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development, execution, and operations environments.
- Review application and technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirement traceability.
- 10+ years of working with large web applications
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise architecture including N-tier and SOA
- Strong experience in MS technologies (C#, C++, MVC, .NET 4+)
- Proficient in Web Services or WCF, REST, familiar with RESTFUL Framework ASP.Net Web API, WCF Restful Service or ADO.Net Data service
- Expert knowledge in SQL Server (performance tuning, troubleshooting, sharding, complex queries etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI Stack - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
You are passionate about data - how it is captured, stored and managed securely, and you share this enthusiasm with colleagues. You are a creative thinker who can see new innovations – with the business insights to know what is feasible. You have developed an impressive career history to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of a growth-focused company that champions innovation and excellence.
- A brilliant role that will build on your current skill set and expand your career potential.
- A fast-paced, high energy workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- The camaraderie of an impressive team in an environment where work-life balance is reassured.
- A clear career path backed by ongoing training, development and mentoring.