SAP Project Manager (MF12390902)
RMB360000 - 600000 / annum
February 9, 2018
You will be representing Robert Half as SAP Project Manager for our client project. Our client is one of the world-leading Pharmaceutical company with global presence.
- Take ownership of project scope, team management, deliverables, and client relationships
- In charge of project controlling, in terms of budget control and project schedule management
- Manage workstreams (sub-projects) together with client project teams
- Conduct regular project reports to the client
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of working experience in MNCs, strong technical and business knowledge
- Solid SAP project management experience with problem solving and consulting skills, can handle cross functional stakeholders
- Cross cultural communication skills and excellent English language proficiency
- Pharmaceutical or medical device industry working experience is an advantage
Acts as the Project Manager, you will be on-site and work closely with the project team of our client.
This is a 12 months project engagement, which will offer you great variety and challenges.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.