SAP Project Manager (MF12390902)
RMB360000 - 480000 / 每年
March 13, 2018
The Company Overview:
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is one of the world-leading Pharmaceutical company with global presence.
- Take ownership of project scope, team management, deliverables, and client relationships
- In charge of project controlling, in terms of budget control and project schedule management
- Manage workstreams (sub-projects) together with client project teams
- Conduct regular project reports to the client In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of working experience in MNCs, strong technical and business knowledge
- Solid SAP project management experience with problem solving and consulting skills, can handle cross functional stakeholders
- Cross cultural communication skills and excellent English language proficiency
- Pharmaceutical or medical device industry working experience is an advantage
- You speak fluent Chinese and English
- You are ideally familiar with SAP or another ERP
- You have strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.