IT Business Analyst (PZ32203)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : PZ32203
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Are you deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans? If so, we want to hear from you. Our client is looking for a highly motivated IT Business Analyst, who combines exceptional technical understanding with brilliant communication and social skills.
This exciting role will challenge and energise you with a diversity of functions including analysing and reviewing business, technical, and functional requirements. You’ll work in close partnership with the development team to invent and analyse product requirements to meet business goals. Tap into your creative flair as you craft comprehensive user stories and profiles, and develop innovative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements. The opportunities for collaboration are tremendous as you partner with designers on wire-frames, interactions and user flows, and work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Outstanding experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications.
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs.
- Exceptional knowledge of usability and application performance considerations.
- Brilliant communication skills to assist with the development of documentation for software solutions.
- Impressive interpersonal skills to work with and contribute to a team environment.
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you bring energy and enthusiasm to a role. Your time management skills are exceptional and you can seamlessly switch between tasks as needs demand. You offer innovative solutions, and have the business insights to know what will work in a commercial environment. You have the confidence to collaborate with business leaders and the natural leadership to mentor and inspire a talented team.
What’s on offer?
- A challenging and rewarding role that will expand your skill set and advance your career.
- A highly energised workplace where excellence and achievement are rewarded.
- A bright and talented team.
- Opportunities for professional training and development coupled with ongoing mentoring.
- A company that fosters a flexible workplace and encourages work-life balance.