Information Security Manager (EC11019)
Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : EC11019
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Leading Europe company
1) Support the Manage the delivery of information security objectives and projects in accordance with the agreed time lines and costs
2) Provide support to stakeholders in the national technical and business unit that supports compliance to internal security policies, standards and key corporate objectives.
3) Facilitate and where necessary execute elements of core information security related processes including, but not limited to: Change Management, Incident Management, Business Contingency Management, Security Testing, etc.
4) Familiar with risk management methodology and relative skill
5) Closely collaborate with IT operation team to improve the security and compliance operation
6) To be aware of new and innovative technologies and be capable of identifying security implications related to the implementation of those technologies.
5+ IS/IT or relevant work experience
Bachelor of Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Security
Familiar with ISO 27001, ITIL, BCM, PCI-DSS
Having CISSP, CISA, or CISM security certified is preferred
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.