HFM FP&A Expert(MD9313474)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 20 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : MD9313474
Line of Business : Management Resources
Our client is a fast-growing automotive supplier company looking for your brilliant skills as a HFM Financial planning and budgeting expert. If you're a self-starter who combines a real passion for analytics with great social skills, this exciting role as part of a high-energy team could be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for to set your career on a fast-track.
This brilliant role calls for a rare combination of technical excellence with HFM, structured methodology and outstanding business insights. You will drive the budgeting process across the region, and make a significant contribution to the annual operating plan by supporting plant finance managers and coordinating their work. Let your impressive technical ability shine as you establish the budget and train the corporate FP&A team. Your impressive collaborative ability will be instrumental as you coordinate with internal business partners in the preparation, implementation, and compliance of management reporting and analysis requirements. There’s plenty of scope for creativity and innovation too as you drive improvements in financial reporting and analysis as well as requisite system requirements.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or related field.
• Exceptional budgeting experience spanning at least five years.
• Outstanding knowledge of financial concepts, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Impressive financial modelling skills either in manufacturing or automotive industry.
• Experience with HFM Hyperion and highly proficient in Excel.
• Fluent English
You have amassed extraordinary experience to date, and you’re now ready to grow your skill set and expand your career potential in a role that both challenges and rewards you. You are a numbers person at heart but you have the business know-how to read the story behind the figures and recognise where change can underpin business growth. You are a people person with an uncommon ability to engage and motivate your team, and you have the confidence to engage with business leaders and state a clear case for innovation.
What’s on offer?
• A company that is committed to professional development.
• The flexibility to enjoy work-life balance while achieving your career goals.
• The inspiration of a dynamic and motivated team.
• Opportunities to contribute to an array of exciting projects in a workplace where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.