RMB1,100,000 - 1,200,000 / annum
January 8, 2019
Robert Half Executive Search has been exclusively retained by a leading design software company, to recruit a General Manager of China. This role will be based either in Guangzhou or Shanghai; and requires up to 50% travel. They are looking for an experienced leader with an extensive B2B sales experience to drive continued growth and take them to the next level.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the business and its products. Be able to answer questions such as which products are best for the Chinese market and the Total Addressable Market of each product.
- Build a business development plan; and be responsible for providing the leadership and driving the execution of a sustainable business development plan across the targeted core markets in China.
- Define and defend the business plan to stakeholders. Achieve growth plan in China including individual objectives as set at the beginning of each fiscal year. Execute the Annual Operation Plan and budget for China.
- Participate in various projects including but not limited to software development, customization, implementation and sales & marketing activities.
- 10+ years of sales experience in China, with at least 5 of these years within software, ERP, CAD/CAM, PLM or other relevant businesses
- Strategic thinker with good commercial acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Strong negotiating skills and communication skills
- Someone who can promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively across different cultures, both local and remote colleagues to create a result driven team-oriented environment
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555