FP&A Senior Manager 财务分析高级经理 (BZ1236)
RMB ¥600,000.00 - RMB ¥800,000.00 / annum
July 31, 2019
Finance and accounting
- The company is a European chemical Giant.
- This role will be covering whole Greater China FP&A team with 4 BUs including 4 plants, 5 trading companies and 2 R&D centers; will lead a team of 8.
Job scope include:
Finance BP and Business planning
- Business partner of CFO to support business growth in China, understand the business environment to lead creative planning and to prioritize at a strategic level.
- Provide strategic input and insight to drive operations efficiency and savings.
- Support business leaders in shaping future strategy for China, fully accountable for the financial planning and business analysis
- Be the first contact for business regarding special projects and expert advice, consult business projects if required
Financial Reporting and Management reporting;
- Ensure reports in high quality, timely and with the required detailed analytics
- Customize, maintain and further develop Greater China Key Performance Indicators and targets
- Support and cooperate with Finance and Accounting to develop, maintain and improve local entity results and Cash Flow reporting
Dealing with JVs and Plants
- Support for annual budget process and ensure smooth communications with JV controllers;
- Lead monthly closing activities in China headquarter to ensure timely delivery of reporting from all China JVs and submit regular global reporting in a timely manner.
- Leading China Finance & Controlling team to provide high level of financial service portfolio to support business
- Develop the finance talents and capabilities
Your Skills & Experience
- More than 10 year's quality experience in financial accounting and FP&A
- Big Four accounting firm experience plus, CPA and MBA preferred
- SAP (or similar ERP System), consolidation and reporting tools (SAP BW, Cog nos or similar tools)
- IFRS and local GAAP knowledge required
- English and Mandarin Speaker
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555