FP&A manager (YZ011402)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 07 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : YZ011402
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a global fortune 500 company, in order to support their further business expansion in China; they are now recruiting a FP&A Manager. This role will participate in a wide spectrum of core business operation process, and you will be rewarded and recognized based on your individual performance as well as company results.
- Be responsible for analysis of the overall delivery of Company financial targets on a regular basis and report back to the business with recommendations as necessary.
- Work closely with operational sales and marketing managers and develop excellent knowledge of the business units’ operating environments
- Support the sales and marketing teams in monitoring expenditure and evaluate profitability of promotions and other initiatives.
- Analysis of profitability by customer, by counter, by product category, commercial action and lines in accordance with Brand management needs.
- Involvement and assistance in the external and internal auditing process
- Analysis and proposal of profitability of capital expenditure of counter and other investment
- 5 years of financial experience, with 3+ years in FP&A in MNC dealing with multientities
- Excellent analytical skills, detail oriented and fluency in English;
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior executives in China.
- Capable of working with General Manager of business unit and maintaining clean and clear results and 100% compliance across company. Able to get alignment on policy compliance.
- Able to working under pressure; willing to travel and work overtime;
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.