Digital Project Manager – .NET(6 months) KS1811234
RMB312000 - 408000 / annum
November 26, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies which is recently seeking cooperation with largest internet companies in China.
Review requirements from business team and establish technical specification for vendor to develop the application.
• Review requirements from Business team
• Establish technical specification for vendor to develop the Application
• Establish project plan with Business and vendor
• Review technical documentation
• Conduct UAT with Business and vendor
• Handle deployment activities
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
Experience and Skills:
• 5 years working experience in IT
• Experience on .Net development and web application development
• Proved experience as Project Manager
• Experience in Sales and Marketing Application requirement gathering
• Good communication skills, being able to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Experience on Application development
• Ability to own and drive projects
• Minimum 2 years of experience in project management for Marketing and Sales Application
• Minimum 2 year Experience on .Net development and web application development
Language requirement :
• Strong written and communication skills in English and Chinese
Interpersonal Skills :
• Capacity to prioritize and organize the tasks.
• Capacity to influence decisions and to negotiate and enhance the communication between vendor and Business
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555