Consultant – Credit Control (AW735831)
RMB144000 - 240000 / annum
November 22, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is an US manufacturing MNC based in Songjiang with several shuttle bus routes.
- Monitor accounts receivable to ensure prompt payment from customers
- Liaise with legal counsel for debt recovery
- Maintain customer files, release or block order, and update transaction in ERP system, in relation to credit control
- Issue sales invoices in ERP system and follow up VAT invoices till customer’s receipt of invoices.
- Correspond with customers within the credit administration procedures
- Accurately record daily receipts on Cash Received System
- Implement the procedures for over due accounts analysis and reminder and propose action plan on how to reduce overdue balance
- Make reconciliation of customer accounts
- Process new account applications and establish appropriate credit limits
- Constantly review and maintain credit limits on existing accounts.
- Undertake regular reporting to the manager, including debtor levels and overdue accounts
- Check contract, purchase order, quotation including payment term, FA term, penalty term, etc.
- Bank guarantee preparation and management
- L/C and D/P terms review and management
- Well record and manage bank drafts/commercial drafts
- Accounts receivable status analysis and forecast in business thinking
- Raise red flag for potential risk in the whole order execution
- Communicate with Legal department when hidden risks arise and the related follow-up
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years working experience as accountant plus at least 1 year experience in A/R function
- SAP knowledge in accounting and finance module
- Presentation skill
- Microsoft Office skill in Excel & PowerPoint
- Good English skill both in written and speaking
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Planning & organizing
Ø Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.