Consultant – General Ledger and tax (MD18813)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 28 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : MD18813
Line of Business : Management Resources
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is an American FMCG company which recently acquired a large local company with several manufacturing sites.
Reporting to China Senior reporting manager and member of controllership team, you will focus on the following tasks:
- Balance sheet review and support to monthly closing
- SG&A costs analysis
- VAT tax preparation In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- You have 10+ years of solid experience in accounting with strong experience in General Ledger and ideally some tax experience as well
- You speak fluent Chinese and English
- You are ideally familiar with SAP or another ERP
- You have strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.