China Digital Experience Architect (HS9564)
RMB360000 - 720000 / annum
January 29, 2018
Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical group. Digital customer experience, covering Marketing, Commerce and Service, has become a key business differentiator to gain competitive advantage both today and in the future. At a global level, the company is establishing an end-to-end, fully integrated, digital experience architecture to create consistent customer journeys throughout the lifecycle from awareness & acquisition to on-boarding & engagement to retention & advocacy.
This role will help transform the China market digital customer experience using powerful digital tools, technologies, architectures and skills. You will assess both strategic global and local technology solutions to determine which fit best to maximise the business opportunities in China. You will need to balance global strategic direction versus local applicability - As a principle, we should position global technology solutions it makes sense to do so.
- Analysis of the current ePharmacy solution - assess the current and required future capabilities. Provide a recommendation as to how this will evolve in the context of a broader, end-to-end and fully integrated China Digital Experience Architecture.
- Establish a Reference Architecture detailing all required digital business capabilities.
- Establish a Conceptual Architecture indicating the recommended digital technology solutions (global strategic & local) as well as the primary data flows. Apply a focus to principle eCommerce & social platforms data & analytics.
- Review the current China Membership business objectives and desired capabilities and provide a recommendation of how these can be delivered in a broader loyalty program, which could span the China Digital Experience Architecture.
- Provide a recommendation for the future operating model - i.e. what will be the required skillsets across business, tech and external partners to leverage the full value of China specific technology solutions, alongside global strategic technology decisions.
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in developing digital architecture`s for multi-national companies in China using a mix of global and local technology solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of the China digital ecosystem.
- Able to provide thought leadership on digital business capabilities, operating models, the role of digital and the role of the digital platform in enabling business strategy.
- Able to recommend future state digital business capabilities.
- Able to lead the current state assessment & gap analysis of digital needs and capabilities.
- Able to guides technology vendor selection process.
- Ability to develop options & recommendations on transformation & migration plan from current to future state.
- Track record in Solution Shaping, Estimating and Delivery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (incl. English), with an ability to articulate technical conversations with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Preferably, Experience and understanding of integration technologies, middleware solutions, and best practices.
- Preferably, experience and knowledge of full industry leading technology platforms, particularly customer engagement solutions (e.g. Salesforce).
- Preferably, familiarity with data driven marketing concepts, solutions and relevant technologies.
- Experience in enterprise integration patterns and API management frameworks
This is a project role for about 6 -12 months. In this this role you need to train and develop the service and solutions package for the organization and working with multiple business functions.
What’s on offer?
- Potential opportunity for a permanent employment
- An exceptional career opportunity that will expand your skill set through diverse and challenging projects.
- The support of a dynamic and highly talented team.
- A chance to be rewarded for your creativity and innovative outlook.
- An exciting workplace and a role where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.