Business Analyst –CRM or Ecommerce(TW10038428)
RMB200000 - 350000 / annum
November 13, 2017
IT and technology
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements
- Writing technical/functional specifications for planned work
- Assess the efforts/cost for the requirements with users and technical team - Creating data migration and integration mappings
- Conducting users training session - Resolves system issues, consistently following SLA and change control procedures.
- Assisting with architecting the front-tier sales systems including e-commerce platforms, CRM and integration with logistics system and ERP
- Proactively advice users on process optimization with the best practice in the industry
- Regular communicate with users at all levels on project and issue resolution
- Assisting project management in implementation projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in an Information Technology or Business Systems related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years professional experience as business analyst or consultant for CRM in a large scale MNC environment.
- In-depth customizing, architecting and reporting knowledge of the various modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and e-commerce platforms
- Hands-on skills in CRM (MS Dynamics 365/Salesforce/Siebel), E-commerce platform (online/app/we chat/call centre), C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Microsoft Azure Platform, MS SQL and Oracle Database, Business analysis/specification writing