BI Manager/Business Intelligence Manager(TW1246)
RMB400000 - 600000 / annum
January 15, 2018
IT and technology
Famous MNC is now looking for a great BI Manager joining our organization.
- Requirement/Opportunity analysis: understand the requirements/opportunities in the context of the business model, associate the requirements with the business impact, qualified or quantified business benefits.
- Solution investigation / proposal: drive the solution investigation, cooperate well the internal / external resources to come up with right solution proposals, and present them well to stakeholders
- Stakeholder engagement: identify the right stakeholders and use right engagement approaches to engage the business team
- Business case composition: compose the business case, present it in a proper form to the business leaders
- Project resource recruitment: work together with resource managers and vendors to recruit the internal / external resources
- Contract negotiation: negotiate the contract with vendors to protect the right interests of the group
- Strong communication skills: be able to quickly understand the points, and capture both verbal and non-verbal messages, be able to send effective feedback to listeners and commands the conversation or presentation. Be an appealing speaker in the public speech. Be good at both written and verbal languages.
- Interpersonal Savvy: be able to develop relationships with a wide variety of people. Builds immediate rapport, even when facing difficult or tense situations. Understands interpersonal and group dynamics and reacts in an effective manner.
- Integrity: honors commitments and keeps confidences, models high standards of honesty and integrity.
- Team work: values other people efforts, honor the team success ahead of personal interests
- Learning agility: comfortable with complexity and ambiguity, be able to learn to find new solutions to tough problems, highly curious with broad interests
- Minimum 6 years IT delivery or business analyzing experience
- Background: business analysis background, SAP ERP understanding, consulting, or data analyzing experience are preferred.