AVP Fund Accountant - PE Clients (AY743528)
RMB ¥400,000.00 - RMB ¥600,000.00 / annum
September 24, 2019
Finance and accounting
- Monitor cash activity of the fund and prepare broker reconciliations on a periodic basis
- Liaise with prime brokers and investment managers to resolve cash breaks.
- Monitor portfolio positions on a periodic basis.
- Process corporate actions to reconcile cash accounts and positions.
- Independently price the Investment positions on a monthly, weekly or daily basis.
- Prepare net asset valuation for the funds on a monthly, weekly or daily basis as required by the investment managers.
- Process subscription and redemption activities in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate documentations for capital activities to ensure AML compliance.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years fund accounting experience or public accounting experience with funds, having exposure to a wide range of global investment activities. Applicant with less experience or fresh graduate will be considered for Fund Accountant position.
- A University degree in Business majoring in Accountancy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English.
- Advanced computer skills.
- A professional designation such a C.A., C.P.A., or C.M.A. etc., would be an asset.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555