6- month Consultant – General Ledger (CF10568885)
RMB180000 - 276000 / annum
August 27, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is an Italian retail company with manufacturing plants and retails stores for their products.
Reporting to China Senior reporting manager and member of controllership team, you will focus on the following tasks:
- Responsible for daily journal entries
- Responsible for HFM sales finalization and variance investigation.
- Provide accurate data and reasonable explanation based on customers request
- Do Balance Sheet and P&L reconciliation and follow up with open items.
- Provide inter-company reporting and raise inter-co recharge requests to SSC functional team
- Finish necessary monthly accruals for all kinds of expenses and provision.
- Finish closing activities in a timely and accurate manner and liaising with other teams as required
- Work closely with other related departments to make sure all necessary information for closing are sent before deadline and booked in SAP
- Make feedback to local and oversea customer queries, for costing/mark up/Sales reconciliation in HFM etc.
- Identify issues and escalate to GL Manager when necessary to avoid delays in processing
- Good sense for financial process of retail business and process improvement.
- Other Assigned work as required In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Certificated accountant
- Bachelor degree major in finance or accounting related
- Minimum 5 years working experience in MNCs
- Minimum 5 years experiences in G/L function
- Knowledge of PRC and International accounting and reporting standards
- Highly initiative person to drive effective communication with other Finance functions and also other departments
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation preferred
- Excellent English skills on both reading and writing
- Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
- Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200020 +86 21 6032 0555