RMB ¥300000 - 600000 / annum
March 18, 2019
Finance and accounting
A leading Pharmaceutical MNC
This role is a key asset to support the Affiliate CFO, Brand CFOs and Strategic Functions part of China Board of Directors in the future growth of the company. This individual will be leading the FP&A Department of a giving Business Unit ("Brand CFO") and will be driving the financial quarterly forecast, managerial reports, annual budgeting process, monthly operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision making.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economy, engineering or Finance; MBA highly preferred
· 2 to 3+ years' experience as FP&A Mgr or Senior Analyst in top tier companies.
· Fluent English skill is mandatory
· Insightful, influential, strong communicator (verbal and written) and strong leadership skills required.
· Product know-how, process view, strong business & analytical skills, and result oriented professional.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
· Project management skills
· Highest standards of ethics, accuracy and precision; highly organized.
· Ability to think creatively, acts as business partner and is self-motivated
· Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work exceptionally as team members in a hands-on management capacity.
· Strong cross functional influence and project management skills
· Ability to go into details when needed
· Previous experience with Consulting companies (Big 4) is a plus.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BeijingRoom 07B121 7F Tower AB Ocean Office Park
No. 10 Jintong West Road Chaoyang District Beijing
Chongqing Shi 200031