RMB400000 - 500000 / annum
December 20, 2018
Finance and accounting
Summary: Provide leadership and coordination of company’s financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions for assigned businesses & operations. Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- a) Recommend, implement, and measure performance against benchmarks for FTV financial and operating performance of assigned divisions and departments
- b) Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- c) Responsible for all external reporting including preparation of the reports in support of Fortive annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses.
- d) Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts for assigned business & operations.
- e) Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- f) Implementing best practices in worldwide accounting organizations
- g) Direct department staff personnel responsibilities: effective recruiting, selection, performance management, motivation, pay and development of assigned staff.
Your Skills & Experience
- a) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration/Finance.
- b) 8+ years work experience in progressively responsible, professional Accounting or Financial assignments in a multi-national company.
- c) Continuing education studies which may include an MBA, CPA, CMA or other relevant designations.
- d) Supervisory skills to ensure strong staff development
- e) Fluent language skills (both written and verbal) in English and Mandarin
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555