Cloud Sr. Manager (FT1888807)
RMB ¥500,000.00 - RMB ¥800,000.00 / annum
July 25, 2019
IT and technology
- A global leading IT consulting company
- Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution.
- Implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using Cloud infrastructure technologies & software defined infrastructure. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) & migration to drive next-generation bus outcomes
- Architect, design, build, test & deploy Agile & cost-effective Compute, Storage, Networks, Communications, Workplace and Service Mgmt solutions leveraging Cloud & as-a-Service based approaches.
- Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the Cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities
- Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies (Ali, Azure, AWS) and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new Cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- 10+ total work experience, have been the Project Director or Lead Architect role in at least 3 Cloud related projects.
- Be responsible on Cloud and New IT solution sales and delivery, proven track record on complex solution sales and delivery
- Familiar with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, open source landscape etc. Provide overall direction on Cloud solution development.
- Deep knowledge in Cloud and IT transformation strategy and solution design.
- Keep good relationship with executive level.
- Proactive, objective driven and self-motivation
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent Mandarin and English and excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BeijingRoom 07B128 7F Tower AB Ocean Office Park
No. 10 Jintong West Road Chaoyang District Beijing
Chongqing Shi 200031