Founded in 1948, Robert Half has a long history of connecting opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. Bolstered by the strength of our brand, our people, our technology and our professional business model, we find meaningful and exciting employment for the people we place and provide clients access to the specialised talent they need to help grow their businesses.
We pioneered the idea of professional talent solutions nearly 70 years ago and, as the needs of businesses have evolved, so have we. In 1986, when current leadership acquired the Robert Half business from founder Bob Half, the staffing industry was much different than it is today.
There are more than 300 Robert Half locations worldwide, with three offices in China located in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen. Local and international businesses of all sizes turn to Robert Half for our personalised recruitment approach and unprecedented access to the most qualified talent for their contract recruitment, project consulting and permanent recruitment needs.
Learn more about our specialised brands.
In China, Robert Half operates the below industry-specific divisions:
- Finance & Accounting - contract and permanent finance and accounting personnel
- Project Consulting - senior-level finance, accounting and business systems professionals on a project and interim basis
- Technology - contract and permanent IT professionals
- Robert Half has been selected as a FORTUNE’S “Most Admired Company® for 25 consecutive years and is the only company in its industry to achieve this distinction.”
- For the second year, Robert Half was selected for the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index.
Disclaimer: From Fortune. ©2022 Fortune Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse the products or services of, Robert Half.
- Harold M. Messmer, Jr., Chairman and CEO
- M. Keith Waddell, Vice Chairman, President and CFO
- Paul F. Gentzkow, President and COO-Staffing Services
- Robert W. Glass, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development
Robert Half is committed to an "Ethics First" approach and this provides the behavioural framework for our relationships with employees, clients, job candidates, shareholders and suppliers. Honesty, integrity and professionalism are the core principles of our business and the people we hire.
Central to the Robert Half business philosophy is that our recruitment services consultants only fill assignments within their field of expertise. Each specialised division focuses solely on their particular industry, allowing us to provide unrivalled professional service and client support.
For more information about Robert Half recruitment services, visit our corporate website.