China Compliance Manager(BZ777142)
RMB400,000.00 - RMB500,000.00 / annum
十二月 28, 2018
Unique opportunity to join this well-established multi-national company as the Manager of Compliance. This role will coordinate external and internal audits. This position will be responsible for:
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk in China, especially on anti-bribery/anti-corruption;
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to manage compliance program, to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program.
- Monitor the compliance and ethics systems and prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress for the China Leadership Team and senior management.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews, directly conduct internal reviews or audits or investigation as needed.
- Ensure proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
This is a very hands on role, where the company is searching for someone who has experience with audit and Compliance risk control.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years’ compliance or the related experience, University Graduate major in Law/accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Big4 Forensic Team Manager above, or Big 4+ Corp compliance manager position.
- Good level of English