Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialised recruitment firm and member of the S&P 500. Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked recruitment firm. (March 1, 2016). Founded in 1948, Robert Half has over 325 offices worldwide.
Our Technology team is a division of Robert Half International. They are in accelerated growth due to the premium and relationship driven service they offer. With a client focus, our Recruitment Consultants are candidate driven and results orientated, ensuring they stand out in a competitive market. The outstanding success of this team in the Shanghai market has now paved the way for an entry-level or experienced Recruitment Consultant seeking to advance their career by working with our best performers.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Bring B2B sales experience and have a technical background or at least highly tech savvy.
- Keen to succeed, you will take advantage of the experience afforded to you and learn on the job whilst being supported by our APAC Training team.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential, as is excellent presentation and rapport building skills
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are essential. Prior experience in accounting, recruitment or sales would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from “high-achievers” from other disciplines.
You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our sales methodology, be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets, although comprehensive training is provided for all new hires.
What’s in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry’s most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition “Reach For the Stars” program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment