Senior Finance Manager (Project)(JY9309611)
Location : Tianjin
Post Date : 13 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : JY9309611
Line of Business : Management Resources
Client is large global US MNC. They are a medical technology company offering solutions to business consumers across multiple countries. Strong presence in Asia and Europe with a workforce of over 15,000 employees under the holding group. One of the leading player in their industry.
This is will be a backfill coverage based in Tianjin city for a period of 6 months. You will be covering the finance and overseeing all accounting or finance process to ensure that all tractions are booked in line with GAAP and company policies. You will perform the month end closing and rolling forecast to ensure the finance results or forecast are accurately and timely reported. In addition, all reports are meet with accuracy. You will also assist on risk identification and looking at negative variances and working closely with business team to develop any counter measures if needed. You also get involved in some of the flows in compliance and work flows. You also provide some quality analysis and report to support business decision. Lastly, you will lead the annual budget process as well.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or related field.
- High standard of integrity, adaptability to navigate n a new environment quickly.
- More than 10 years Finance working experience
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Strong analytical ability
This is a project role to cover backfill role of the current finance person based in Tianjin operations.. As of current, it is to ensure coverage for the role of Senior Finance Manager.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional career opportunity that will expand your skill set through diverse and challenging projects.
- The support of a dynamic and highly talented team.
- A chance to be rewarded for your creativity and innovative outlook.
- An exciting workplace and a role where no two days are ever the same.
- A company that rewards excellence, promotes on merit and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.