Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 09 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : XQ14090906
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Looking to add depth and breadth to your professional career? This could be the exciting opportunity you've been searching for. Our client is a leading business services firm, and having achieved impressive growth, your extraordinary experience as a Tax Manager is needed to round out a team of brilliant tax professionals. Every single day brings tremendous variety with a diverse client range spanning multiple industries, sectors and structures. You'll enjoy tremendous scope to lift your career higher, showcasing your brilliant business and tax skills and taking advantage of an outstanding program of ongoing training and development plus an exceptional and highly successful, mentoring program that lets you learn from the best. Relish a brilliant corporate culture where work-life balance is actively promoted and excellence is rewarded.
You will be collaborating with a highly respected and experienced Tax Partner on an exciting array of clients. With a focus on the advisory side, your creative flair will be put to the test, and your exceptional experience will see you support business leaders with clever tax management strategies and creative tax-driven recommendations. Your excellent understanding of tax laws and compliance requirements will make you invaluable to clients, and your formidable business insights will be a key asset that lets your clients navigate acquisitions and restructures in a tax effective manner. You have a strong head for figures, and you relish the opportunity to analyze financial statements and provide outstanding tax management recommendations that add real value.
Your Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA/CTA qualification.
- Experience within a Big 4 as Senior Manager 3 or above, Chartered Accounting firm.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards and tax law.
- A flair for seeing opportunities that allow clients to operate more tax effectively.
- Excellent professional communication skills and reporting style.
- Business development skills
You relish a challenge and the chance to broaden your skills, leadership, experience and knowledge. You have brilliant people skills to work as part of a highly talented team, and the leadership to bring out the best in your team. Your creative flair and extraordinary knowledge of tax law lets you deliver workable solutions that make a measurable difference for your clients.
What’s on offer?
- A diverse working landscape with an emphasis on exciting advisory projects and leadership.
- A fast-growing firm that recognises and promotes the value of work-life balance.
- Extensive professional development, an outstanding mentoring program and a strong career path.
- To lead a highly regarded professionals.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.