Post Date : 07 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : YZ050811
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a global fortune 500 company, in order to support their further business expansion in China; they are now recruiting a Tax Manager. This role will participate in a wide spectrum of core business operation process, and you will be rewarded and recognized based on your individual performance as well as company results.
- You identify risks and minimising them to ensure the group fulfills its compliance obligations with help from either external advisers or local colleagues
- You are in charge of monitoring of audits, monitoring of tax incentives for future APA’s, monitoring possible future tax incentives, leading negotiations with tax authorities, including SAT and provincial tax authority for tax refund applications or reducing the tax assessment during audits;
- You participate in projects where you provide tax inputs and work with the project teams to analyse tax impacts, set up the tax-efficient structure, and facilitate the project gate reviews and closing;
- You provide China tax advice on transactional and organizational issues for the new capital investment and current operations in China, implementing tax strategy to minimise tax costs by reducing the afore-mentioned taxes through tax incentives extended to special zones and special industries, transfer pricing, etc;
- Bachelor+ university degree, CTA or CPA certificate is a must. | 4+years overall business Tax focused working experiences.
- Big4 Tax function + Corporate in-house experience is a definite advantage.
- Strong business focused tax advisory capabilities.
- Fluent English to communicate with native English speakers.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.