Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 29 November 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : XZ09512911
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Our client is the world’s premier electronic interdealer broker and the source of global market information and commentary for professionals in the international financial markets. The Group is active in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, foreign exchange and equity derivatives.
In this high energy role you’ll design/Engineer platform solutions (e.g.- Clusters Blade Configs, Systems Infrastructure); 4th Level Production and Lab Support of worldwide Linux environments; Troubleshoot systems issues and coordinate resolutions in a proactive manner; Develop automated (scripted) installation kits for OS and Application layer products; Coordinate design efforts, Identify and Evaluate hardware and services from outside vendors; Prepare effective configuration, installation and operational documentation
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- 5 + years’ experience in System engineering
- Outstanding experience working with Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond.
- Sufficient knowledge of infrastructure services
- Enterprise backup solutions
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed outstanding experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What’s on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a company that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.