RMB250000 - 350000 / annum
February 7, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a talented Systems Administrator with a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing to round out an already talented team. If you are a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role you’ll maintain servers, load-balancers, and NetApps across a variety of locations. Showcase your creative flair as you influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. And relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Outstanding experience working with windows systems
- Exceptional experience crafting, analysing and fixing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby or Shell, Perl.
- Impressive communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills – a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed outstanding experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What’s on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a company that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.