Sr. IT Audit Manager(ZM110905)
Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : ZM110905
Line of Business : Technology
A global listed retail company. With great reputation in retail industry. In recent years, the company expanded its business to restaurant, fashion and etc. industries.
- 1. Perform IT risk assessment and IT audit, including general computer controls, application controls and security review;
- 2. Facilitate our clients in improving their accounting related processes through the technology, e.g. the adoption of relevant tools and application systems usage;
- 3. Prepare written reports on findings and recommendations from project work;
- 4. Be innovative in developing new tools and new solution for our clients in different industries;
- 5. Actively engage in management roles including engagement management, time management, project management and team management
Bachelor or Master degree with an IT or Accounting related major;
Minimum 7 years of work experience in the IT Audit field in an international audit firm;
Experienced in ERP-systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.); ·
Familiar with IT Audit standards and frameworks (ISA, COBIT, COSO etc.) ·
CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certified;
Interest and strong understanding of business processes / accounting;
Willing to travel;
Experienced in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Power Point). .
Retail industry background is a preference.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.