Software Developer – Java/C++(XZ14250512)
RMB200000 - 350000 / annum
December 5, 2017
IT and technology
Our client is renowned for maintaining the best possible workplace where people can learn and grow with the company. Ongoing expansion means your outstanding skills as a software Developer are needed to round out an energised and talented team. If you are looking for a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to company processes, decisions, planning and culture, this could be the role for you.
You will be managing advanced and complex software design and development in primary technologies. You will be working with a dynamic solution team and gain understanding and skills from more senior development resource. You will be reviewing product quality and ensure they meet desired standard.
Your Skills & Experience
- Work well with others
- Focus on solutions
- Data analysis and Modelling
- Business and commercial acumen
- Standard configuration and release deployment processes
- Java, C++ software Development skills
- Web-Based Product Design
You are able to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner using originality and ingenuity. You maintain a sense of urgency and your motivation inspires those around you. You’re a true team colleague with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. You communicate tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains positive and effective work relations with all your colleagues.
What’s on offer?
- A company dedicated to the professional success of employees.
- An opportunity to showcase your initiative and creativity and be rewarded for innovation.
- The support of a diverse and dynamic team.
- Exposure to a diverse array of projects to build your skill set.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.