Site Controlling Manager （SY35496）
RMB450000 - 500000 / annum
December 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
· Review and Check Management Reports such as shared service center report, monthly express report, product costing report and monthly functional cost report
· Support Site CAPEX (Small Investment)
· Analyze Small Investment cost development, number of CAPEX and make sure budget under control.
· Setup and on-going support to project Application and closing,
· Delivery relevant training, build up project team knowledge on Controlling and Finance.
· Support BU/FU/Company Operational Planning, Business Analysis
· Coordinate OMP operational planning process, cost budget and production planning
· Definition, target setting and monitoring of KPIs in the site organization
· Monthly report fixed cost, variable cost and cost of sales comparison BGT/ACT/FC and information to management
· Monitor and report operation result of Manufacturing, Maintenance, Infrastructures, WWTP & utilities.
· Support various stock taking in the site organization
· Set up company level VBM and KPI
· Monthly monitoring to ensure performance under control.
· Responsible for OMP Manufacturing cost and allocation key analysis
· Monitor Process Order settlement rate and close the order in urgent case.
· Monitor/analyze company manufacturing cost development (e.g. utilities, infrastructure, waste water, indirect service charge, direct cost, etc.).
· Monitoring BOM, Recipes, Business Process to make sure Process order properly operated
· Cross BU/plant cost allocation agreement for shared costs (idle cost, cost difference, etc.)
· Provide CM1 and case study to support marketing quotation.
· Monitor material price (e.g. PUP price, make investigation on significant price fluctuation, etc.)
· Check SAP cost estimate before month end costing run.
· Site all cost center gate keeper including cost set up and allocation key update.
· Month End closing support as bridge between Site End Users and Platforms
· Legal entity controller activities
· Keep up-to-date awareness of government/ corporate/ company regulation development to ensure the financial conformity with and adherence of all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
· Support Inter Company Transfer Pricing calculation and documentation under Chinese law.
· Site land purchasing support to meet the Caojing site masterplan
· Platform services guider to introduce variant
· cooperate service to site end users.
· Conduct both internal and external audits
· Participate in a wide variety of special projects by providing financial recommendations and compile a variety of special financial reports.
· Prepare and support Annual Financial Statement Review meeting.
· Support global/regional finance projects roll-out in site
· Coordinate of Site Benchmark and company follow-ups
· Implementation of internal control effectiveness in site
· Support Finance team to prepare fixed asset/inventory stocktaking on site
With audit experience in big4 is a must.
· Education: Bachelor's degree, major in Economics
· Technical & Professional Knowledge:
· More than 5 years' experience in international manufacturing company, with major CAPEX investments experience.
· Knowledge of cost accounting
· Multi BU and Big Four firm experience preferred
· Open minded person, willing to communicate with production colleagues actively.
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: (Please be measurable and specific)
CPA is preferred
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555