Shanghai Finance Consultant – FP&A(CF18659)
RMB216000 - 336000 / annum
December 1, 2017
- Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
- Our client is a large US financial self- service, security and services enterprise.
- Provide timely financial reporting and analysis to support Sales teams within the finance organization.
- Assist management team to identify ways to improve performance and achieve/exceed profit targets.
- Coordinate monthly process to provide detailed analysis on deviations from prior forecast, plan and same period last year.
- Assist annual planning and budgeting process.
- Emphasis on providing price analysis, to support the sales deals.
- Recommend and participate in the implementation of improved methods, procedures, systems, and other necessary activities within the financial support organization to ensure effective support of field account sales and service operating teams.
- Emphasis on providing system solutions and reporting to the Sales organization.
- Responsible for the analysis, reporting, data integrity and other necessary information that supports the financial administrative teams for all domestic business of the company.
- Other related roles, projects and responsibilities if required.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or related field.
- 10+ years of working experience in finance with strong experience in financial analysis for multinational company
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.