Shanghai Finance Consultant – Financial Reporting(CF18658)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 01 December 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : CF18658
Line of Business : Management Resources
- Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
- Our client is a large US FMCG company with more than 1700 stores in China,
- Establish standardized accounting guidelines based on US GAAP, company policies and China Accounting Standard. Promote and help to integrate best practices in China. Produce guidelines, account definitions, monitor implementation of above activities. Response for accounting impact of China new business activities. Work with process manager to create accounting treatments and memos for both US and PRC GAAP accounting treatment. Provide and coordinate training to accountants, not limited to finance team.
- Review monthly reconciliations, review inter-company procedure and supervise top-side entries, and mass allocations. Implement global initiatives.
- Monitor closing process. Co-operate with global accounting and China shared service accounting teams to ensure timely and high quality close for both US GAAP and China GAAP. Work with global accounting to coordinate US GAAP close and PRC GAAP close. Implement global templates (such as GL templates) and tools, ensure proper documentation and work paper integrity.
- Review financial reports, gather requirement from various functional teams, be the liaison with Global GL team to adopt Global Financial Statement Templates, help to creates statutory reports, and implement in China markets. Review financial reports, support International Accounting Team monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Statutory China Accounting Principal interpretation and implementation.
- Coordinate statutory audit, annual tax filing and ad-hoc tax check.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or related field.
- CPA Firm experience in a plus
- 10+ years of working experience in finance with strong experience in financial reporting for US multinational company
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.