Senior Risk Consultant(WS11040512)
RMB180000 - 250000 / annum
December 5, 2017
Finance and accounting
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Senior Consultant has primary responsibility for direct supervision of Consultants in executing project work plans.
The Senior Consultant has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities.
Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve business processes.
Execute internal audit project under the supervision of project manager · Perform data analysis to find issues and provide recommendations for resolution
· Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments and developing effective solutions
· Prepare internal audit report or project closing report for manager review
· Apply understanding of methodologies and business processes in consulting projects
· Develop understanding of project requirements and client’s business
· Ensure timely completion of assigned project phases
· Develop and maintain effective client relationships
· Supervise and train project personnel
Qualifications and Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related field) required
· 4+ years in a related field (including internal control concepts, accounting and auditing processes and methodologies), preferably in professional services
· Professional Certification such as CIA , CPA strongly preferred
· Strong analytical skills and learning capability for new techniques · Prior project management and supervisory skills
· Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments