Senior Consultant Accounting (TL)
RMB ¥180000 - 300000 / annum
April 2, 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a growing, dynamic Company specialised in recruitment and provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals.
We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America.
Are you looking for an established, respected company with years of expertise? Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Consultant to join our energetic and dynamic organisation, working at our newly refurbished offices in the heart of Shanghai.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be focused on Accounting and Finance recruitment, delivering sales results, coordinating and developing business to achieve sequential growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Attracting, selecting and assigning candidates based on gaining referrals, advertising, and networking
- Developing strategies to guarantee that you are recruiting top talent for your clients
- To evaluate and provide a shortlist of candidates by screening, thorough interviewing and performing reference checks
- To educate and offer advice to candidates relating to the market place, trends and salary levels
- To build proven relationships with candidates in the Accounting and Finance market
- To achieve personal sales results through the generation of clients
- To identify, win and develop key accounts through prospecting, sales calls, client visits, lead generation, and networking
- To develop a detailed understanding of clients, their organisational structure, and ensure you are effectively business partnering them
- To generate market intel and offer your clients consultative services accordingly
- To develop an acquisition and retention strategy to enable repeat business from your clients
- Actively recruiting a high volume of successful IT professionals
- Coordinating events and public relations
- Handling marketing plans
- Administrative tasks in line with Robert Half policies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and be exposed to all facets of our fast paced and dynamic industry. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Related Bachelor's Degree
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- The ability to perform well under pressure
- The skill to adapt quickly and multitask under tight timelines
- The capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
- A confident and team-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
Are you the person we are looking for? On offer is an attractive salary package, a fun filled working environment and real career progression opportunities.
We are committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to ensuring a safe work environment and are dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live the company's values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555