Senior Business Financial Analyst（FZ9309524)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : FZ9309524
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Our client is looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing environment with rapidly growing on their sales. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level.
Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance controlling, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans.
Assist program team with financial analysis for strategy decision like make vs. buy, resourcing, Design to value.
Review and benchmark program investment based on program changing scope and product definition.
Your exceptional communication skills will shine as you collaborate with a wide range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience spanning 5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• Strong industry experience in engineering, marketing, manufacturing and etc. to be capable to review and validate all the assumptions collected into business model.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• High level of proficiency in Excel.
• Impressive experience in Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.