Salesforce Technical lead (EC11015)
Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : EC11015
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Leading Europe company
- Lead and contribute to all technical aspects of projects.
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide detail design and documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
- Determine the scope and corresponding effort estimates for all development.
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.
- Create and maintain development and integration plans
- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Computer science
- Smart and eager to learn
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions
- 2 - 3 years of salesforce.com products experience is needed, SF DEV 401 or 501 certification is a plus.
- Familiar with SQL, JAVA, HTML;
- Previous CRM development experience preferred;
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred;
- Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.