Regulatory reporting managing consultant(AW29)
RMB420000 - 600000 / annum
May 7, 2019
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is an American bank based in Shanghai.
- Prepare Local CBRC, PBOC, SAFE reports within required timeline;
- Reconcile for key Balance Sheet accounts in compliance with the Group reconciliation policy;
- Prepare manual journals in compliance with the Group manual journal policy;
- Update regulatory reporting procedure and manuals;
- Responsible for preparing all RMB regulatory returns and maintaining RMB ledger;
- Assist team in identifying and implementing productivity and automation opportunities;
- Coordinate core banking system change project;
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by line manager.
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant Degree
- At least 10 years accounting experience in foreign bank of which at least 5 years local regulatory reporting experience (especially on RMB business)
- Familiar with CBRC, PBOC, Tax regulations
- Rich system launching and change experience especially in core banking system change;
- Rich project coordination experience;
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft products and accounting systems
- Fluent written and oral business English, Mandarin is essential.
- Team work spirit and good communication
- Fluent in Chinese/English writing and speaking;
Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555