Regional Senior Controlling Manager (SY216933)
Have an account? Sign In
RMB600000 - 800000 / annum
May 7, 2019
Finance and accounting
- Execute monthly reporting and analysis of Asian business and P&L on a detailed level.
- Collection and compilation of input from Business Managers and production sites for monthly forecast.
- Work with Japan company to generate an integrated Asia reporting.
- Monitor and proactively resolve data discrepancies, such as sales reporting discrepancies and wrong allocations, with a goal of ensuring data quality.
- Utilize a variety of reporting tools and databases to analyze cost center reports and allocations that are specific to the supported business's needs, coordinating with platform as necessary.
- Develop and implement improvements to underlying processes to support specific business needs.
- Control BU Asian selling/admin/Other Operating expenses, working with cost center owners to forecast and monitor spending.
- Special projects and other duties as assigne.
- Regional responsibility over all controlling aspects within the BU.
- Flexible organizational setup in a fast growing business environment.
- Highly visible function with exposure to BU well as OD management.
Your Skills & Experience
- Education: Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Working Experience: over 5 years of experience in a financial/controlling position.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong drive to initiate discussions & voice differing opinions while being able to act as an intermediary.
- Independent & self-motivated, able to perform under tight deadlines & time pressure .
- Proficiency in MS office and SAP business applications.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555