Recruitment Consultant/Manager - Technology （DS11101）
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 27 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : DS11101
Line of Business : Internal Vacancies
Robert Half Technology sits under the recruitment arm of Robert Half International. We help address our clients’ toughest business challenges by providing highly skilled senior-level IT and Technology professionals.
Our Shanghai office is looking for a Recruitment consultant/ Manager – Technology to join our continuously growing consulting division..
Specific responsibilities include:
- Making recommendations to clients
- Source consultants through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising
- Strategizing to accomplish weekly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are essential. Prior experience in IT, recruitment or consulting would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from “high-achievers” from other disciplines.
You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our recruiting methodology, be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to targets. Comprehensive training is provided for all new hires.
What’s in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry’s most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition “Reach For the Stars” program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment