Recruiting Specialist – F&A Division(FT102902)
RMB100000 - 300000 / annum
February 24, 2018
Finance and accounting
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world's largest specialized recruitment consultancy with more than 360 offices worldwide throughout Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. We became the first staffing firm to be added to the Standard & Poor's widely tracked S&P 500 index and we were recently named on Fortune's Most Admired Companies List for the fifth year.
Robert Half Shanghai Human Resources Company Ltd is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the commerce and industry permanent recruitment division.
Location: Huaihai Road, Shanghai
Reports to: Division Director
Direct Reports: None
Purpose of the job:
- To source candidates and support the business development and placement activity of the division.
- To understand relevant technical and cultural traits of individuals and organisations that lead to successful placements.
- To learn the employment market, gauge industry growth in the economy and keep abreast of immigration and legislation changes impacting the recruitment industry.
- To work within a team environment to collaborate ideas, share information and co-broker candidates.
- To provide monthly/quarterly revenue or Gross Margin forecasts to the Division Director.
- To provide new initiatives for the improvement of processes and procedures or to positively impact morale across the office.
Principal Accountabilities and duties:
- To source candidates and generate send-outs in accordance with the Company’s performance indicators and objectives set, which may be adjusted or amended by the Company from time to time, and coordinate and develop business to achieve sequential growth:
- To achieve personal sales results through the generation of candidates:
- To attract, select and assign candidates based on: gaining referrals, advertising, networking, and other reasonable means
- To develop strategies to ensure that you are recruiting the highest calibre candidates for your clients
- To evaluate and provide a shortlist of candidates by evaluating, thorough interviewing, testing and reference checking
- To educate and offer advice to candidates relating to the market place, trends and salary levels
- To build solid relationships with candidates to understand their technical skill set, motivations, strengths and weaknesses and career aspirations to be able to effectively place them in the right position
- To support the division’s recruiting managers in successful recruitment and placement of candidates for organisations
- To propose candidates to recruiting managers (job owners) and ensure the correct delivery of information for both parties
- To debrief candidates immediately after the interview
- To support recruiting managers in offering candidates new career opportunities on behalf of clients giving them factual information
- To inform unsuccessful candidates with developmental feedback
- To provide quality service to candidates thereby building upon the global reputation of RHI
- To proactively source leads for your division and share marketing information with recruiting managers
- To work to RHI operating models: achieving minimum activity standards and adhere to RHI working methodologies
- To participate in meeting both divisional and office related: Kick-off/wrap-up meetings, weekly cross selling meeting, Office highlight meeting
- To ensure you log all candidate conversations, marketing information onto the company database – Adapt
- To adhere to the company expenses policy and cab charge policy
- To assist in the identification of PRC’s – potential recruitment consultants for the organisation
- To attend RHI events for candidates and clients and ensure you have the minimum number of candidates or clients also attending
- To participate in local PR activities
- To develop and nurture business relationships with professional organisations including CPA/ACCA/CIA
- To successfully write local classified advertising on behalf of clients of the company
- To perform other activities or duties that you may be instructed to carry out from time to time that are reasonably within the scope of your job position and work capabilities.
- Study and take exam for Shanghai HR consulting certificate
- A bachelor degree holder is a must and advance degree related to business and management is desirable;
- A fresh graduate with the strong desire to be success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A highly self-motivated individual who likes to take challenge;
- A fast learner who is able to work under pressure;
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills; and
- Must be a team player and able to work with others.
Apply now if you are interested in this role and please send your CV to us via