Quantitative Trader (JY234122)
RMB ¥1,000,000.00 - RMB ¥3,000,000.00 / annum
October 29, 2019
Finance and accounting
A leading global electronic proprietary trading firm with being the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. They have already established a firm foothold by being a leading market participant on China's commodity exchanges. Their Delta1 trading team combines a systematic approach with sophisticated pricing models, iterating often to ensure consistent, robust trading performance. They are a top 3 market maker across the major futures and cash markets in Asia.
You will work with other quantitative traders, researchers and developers to create automated trading strategies. You will use your statistical analysis and data mining skills to improve existing models and come up with new ones. You will work on projects ranging from in-depth event analysis to price prediction algorithms. You will leverage and contribute to our in-house built libraries and comprehensive market datasets.
Your Skills & Experience
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of pricing, execution and risk management in index futures and cash equity markets.
- A deep understanding of algorithmic trading systems and high frequency trading
- Exceptional analytical skills, particularly in terms of identifying opportunities when analysing large data sets
- Extensive mathematical and statistical modelling skills, utilising a range of techniques
- The ability to prototype and iterate quickly
- Programming experience in languages such as Python, Java and C++ is a strong plus.
- An educational background in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. (Master's/PhD preferred)
- A passion for solving problems and a drive for results
- A preference for working collaboratively with likeminded people
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the first and largest specialized recruitment firm and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: RHI). In Asia Pacific, the company's specialized staffing divisions include Robert Half® Finance & Accounting, Robert Half® Financial Services Group and Robert Half® Technology. Robert Half® Management Resources for temporary project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting, finance and banking.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555