PTP Manager (AW6202)
RMB ¥240000 - 360000 / annum
May 7, 2019
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is an US retail company based in Shanghai.
- All PTP policy update and announcement.
- Monitor voucher printing and match with payment supporting.
- Invoice tracking, audit queries, email inquiries and answer.
- Back and forth for pending payments due to issue.
- Monitor bank clearing and bank reconciliation.
- Lead monthly closing, finish BS Recon, AP long aging report, GR/IR report and other finance reports.
- Monitor T&E payments, direct payment process and indirect payment process.
- Set KPI to monitor team to meet SLA.
- Input-VAT register and do VAT reconcile.
- Lead PTP projects and process improvement.
- Provide PTP end to end training to new staffs and Non-Finance staffs.
- Review weekly payment proposal and manual payments.
- Vendor creation review and maintenance.
- Manage PTP team and seek for team development.
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Rich PTP accounting skills with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Being organized, logic, smart thinking and quick learning
- Retail experience is a plus
- High responsibility and ownership sense, be reliable
- Being flexible to change and high agility to adjust
- Fluent in Chinese/English writing and speaking;
- 10 years+ working experience plus leadership will be a good fit
Ø Flexible for project based job. Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555