Project Assistant – Infra (12 months KS)
RMB120000 - 216000 / annum
December 24, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is a multinational Retail company with more than 10,000 stores in China.
Assist the IT manager to scope, plan every aspect of the daily duty of the infrastructure.
• Assist the manager to oversee all aspects of the IT department operations including IT infrastructure, Communication (LAN, WAN, email, VOIP, etc.), backup, security systems, disaster recovery (DR), regulatory compliance.
• Assist to manage the day-to-day operations of the IT group including ticketing system, assignment of work for operations staff and providing high level reporting.
• Assist to prepare overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics.
• Follow all instructions from the Manager, shift supervisor and/or assistant supervisor.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or his designee.
• Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
• Follow all SOPs in each area.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
Experience and Skills:
• 2 years working experience in IT
• Good communication skills, being able to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Experience on Application development
• Ability to own and drive projects
Language requirement :
• Strong written and communication skills in English and Chinese
Interpersonal Skills :
• Capacity to prioritize and organize the tasks.
• Capacity to influence decisions and to negotiate and enhance the communication between vendor and Business
Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555