Plant Finance Manager (BZ89789)
Have an account? Sign In
RMB300,000.00 - RMB450,000.00 / annum
May 7, 2019
Finance and accounting
- This is a newly created role based in their newly set up plant. report to Plant GM and China FD. this role will be the first finance staff in the plant and will helped the company to expand their team;
- Serve as the Finance Co-pilot to the Plant GM and factory management team providing financial advice to ensure sound financial and operational decisions. Support strategy definition and implementation, developing and evaluating longer term strategies, forecasts and investment plans.
- Manage the processes of the Plant financial shaping and financial forecasting (including Capex), analysis, management accounting and reporting. Own factory P&L and cash performance, identifying business issues and opportunities, and making recommendations for future actions.
- Co-pilot the Plant leadership to drive value leadership and efficiency efforts through effective co-piloting productivity initiatives and projects.
- Improve, and ensure compliance with internal processes and implement necessary control procedures to ensure achievement of plant business and company objectives. Instill strong cost control and planning discipline to assist senior plant management in controlling manufacturing costs.
•English speaker； •Plant based finance manager preferred; •Familiar with SAP; •Familiar with US GAAP
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555