Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 29 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : TW14472909
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Famous MNC in Retail Industry is now looking for a great Omni-Channel Director joining our organization.
- Full end-to-end understanding of respective business processes and best practices in order to translate internal and external trends into deliverables for the business. Drive these initiatives by securing a sponsor, resources and budget to realize added value and contribution to innovation within business and GIT.
- Continuously enhance the current system landscape towards customer satisfaction by performing projects or change requests through the IT process life-cycle (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Go-Live and Support)
- Provide technical leadership and direction for business and IT team in areas of E-Commerce, Omni-Channel and Cloud integration, especially China uniqueness and drive innovation in Digital retail.
- Establish and maintain IT governance structure with China E-Commerce business owner to resolve issues and prioritize enhancement requests in support of Group strategic direction.
- Ensure systems supporting the business are operating effectively.
- Leverage, recommend and implement Global Solutions/Functions whenever possible.
- Represent China Market IT in the Global CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings.
- Proven internal customer satisfaction / account skills (relationship and portfolio management).
- Proven business process analysis skills - ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, document findings, draw valid conclusions and propose solutions.
- Strong understanding of Digital, E-Commerce, Omni-Channel, Cloud, Integration, Analytics and China EC market best practices
- Good knowledge of EC and OMS platform and solutions
- Solid experience of EC solution development
- Understanding the importance of working in a matrix organization leveraging technology solutions to solve business requirements and acting effectively within this structure. This position will align with Market and HQ GIT partners to accelerate new system delivery and improve standardization.
- Knowledge of the application deployment life cycle with strong analytical, systems and structured analysis, and social skills and with the ability to view issues and requirements from a business perspective.
- Ability to manage and lead effectively in a team environment, coordinating multiple tasks in parallel, many times with conflicting priorities.
- Project management knowledge and experience, including developing and maintaining project plans, providing regular communication, coordination, problem resolution and undertaking strong budget administration. Good knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Proactively Identify and propose opportunities for improvement.
- Experience managing & (if applicable) providing technical guidance to direct reports and external contractor/vendor resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with management, internal customers, GIT colleagues and direct reports.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person.
- A strong communicator with ability to create, plan and deliver presentations with confidence.
- Organizational, follow-through, negotiating/influencing and leadership skills.